I am a wedding, engagement and lifestyle photographer based out of Denver, Colorado with focus in documentary, artistic and natural imagery. I specialize in small intimate weddings. Every moment of your wedding day is important and capturing your love story and the essence of who you are on the most beautiful day of your life is what I do, and why I love photographing weddings.
I believe that photos are something that should stand the test of time, capturing moments as raw and as real as when they happened. My photos will remind you of the sights, smells, and feeling that surrounded your day without any added distractions. I prefer the simple, clean, and raw; qualities that I bring into my everyday life in the way I design our house, love others and pursue relationships.
What’s included in the package we book?
$600 includes all of the following:
- 3 hours on your wedding day
- A USB of the digital negatives
- Print release
- An online gallery for viewing
- 80 - 100 finished images.
How long until we see our photos?
A lot depends on when you get married but my contract says 4-6 weeks and I do well with sticking to that time frame.
- A non-refundable 50% deposit is required to lock a rate and date and will be applied to your session fee
- Payment balance is due on the day of the engagement session
- Cash and Check Payments are OK
- 2.9% CO tax is applicable to all sales
- Traveling fees apply for locations beyond 15 miles of Denver (Sorry, I only travel up to 40 miles of Denver)
- The customer will be responsible for any fees required by a location of his choice (parking, entrance, etc.)
- Rescheduling requires a 48hr. notice
- All session fees, deposit and product orders are non-refundable
- Prices are subject to change without notice