Creating a real estate video marketing is a great way to stand out from the crowd. Listing videos remain the most popular video agents produce. But there are so many more ways to use video than that. Creating these videos make your audience more aware of your business and generate new leads. Below are ten video types to add another layer to your online marketing presence. The best part with all these videos is they have longevity so you don’t need to change them often.
Buyers and sellers you’ve worked with in the past, respected business people with popular ventures in your area, professionals working in other facets of real estate (e.g. mortgage lenders, architects, construction company executives).
2. Make a top 10 list for preparing for an open house.
3. Make a top 10 list for sellers preparing to put their house on the market.
4. Make a top 10 list for sellers before they move.
5. What trends are you seeing in your current market?
6. What to look for when choosing a real estate agent.
7. Tell us why you like the company you work for.
8. Top 10 FAQ
9. New construction vs. established homes.
10. Explain to sellers how to stage their home before putting it on the market.
Most of these ideas can be done in a single afternoon, the interview will need to be setup but move to number 2 in the meantime. If you’re only making listing videos, you’re missing out on many other opportunities to use video marketing for your real estate business!